BREMNER - Cross body | Waist pack RECYCLED
Product Dimensions (W x H x D):
14" x 5.25" x 2.6"
14 post-consumer recycled water bottles make up the yarn that goes into the interior and exterior fabric.
The Recycled Bremner is our newest cross-body | waist pack and perfect for any day excursions. Designed as a take everywhere pack, it features multiple zippered storage compartments and adjustable straps with side release buckle.
• RECYCLED 600D Double layered PU polyester
• Water resistance - hydrostatic pressure tested up to 3500 mm
• RECYCLED black | white striped 210D interior polyester fabric
• Reversed black zippers
• Adjustable waist strap with side release buckle
• Main zippered compartment
• Exterior front zippered pocket
• Exterior back zippered pocket
- FREE SHIPPING in Canada and USA (duty pre-paid) on all orders over $100 (before tax).
- Orders paid under $100 (before tax) will be calculated at checkout with UPS rates.
- Orders from this website are ONLY shippable within Canada and the USA.
- International inquiries outside of USA and CANADA, please contact us at email@example.com
- All orders ship via courier or post.
- Please ensure your address is correct AND correct phone number is supplied for courier delivery purposes.
- No PO Box deliveries please.
- Usual delivery time is within 5-10 business days.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you for tracking purposes.
- Whether you bought your PKG product from us or one of our retail partners please contact us directly with any questions, we are happy to help out!
- All PKG products come with a full replacement, 10-year limited warranty from any manufacturer defects, which includes stitching, zippers, straps, lining, etc.... If it breaks because of something we messed up, we will replace it at no cost to you!
- Please email us with any warranty concerns.
- If your product was purchased on our website and is still new... and you would like to return or exchange your new product, we only ask that you cover the return freight cost. Please email us directly to make the appropriate arrangements.