PKG Bishop 42L Recycled Duffle Bag
42L BAG VOLUME
Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 11" x 11" x 21"
The PKG Bishop 42L duffle bag is versatile for day to day use and overnight travel. Made from recycled 600D polyester outer fabric and a recycled 210D satin polyester inner fabric, all your gear is well protected and water-resistant pressure rated up to 3500mm. A dedicated shoe/laundry compartment, a padded compartment for your laptop, and integrated organization keep you organized on the go. The Bishop duffel is a timeless classic for any occasion.
• Recycled 600D Double layered PU polyester
• Water resistance - hydrostatic pressure tested up to 3500 mm
• Smooth black | white striped recycled 210D interior polyester fabric
- FREE SHIPPING in Canada and USA (duty pre-paid) on all orders over $100 (before tax) and after any applicable discount.
- Orders paid under $100 (before tax) will be calculated at checkout with UPS rates.
- Orders from this website are ONLY shippable within Canada and the USA.
- International inquiries outside of USA and CANADA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders ship via courier or post.
- Please ensure your address is correct AND correct phone number is supplied for courier delivery purposes.
- No PO Box deliveries please.
- Usual delivery time is within 5-10 business days.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you for tracking purposes.
- Whether you bought your PKG product from us or one of our retail partners please contact us directly with any questions, we are happy to help out!
- All PKG products come with a full replacement, 10-year limited warranty from any manufacturer defects, which includes stitching, zippers, straps, lining, etc.... If it breaks because of something we messed up, we will replace it at no cost to you!
- Please email us with any warranty concerns.
- If your product was purchased on our website and is still new... and you would like to return or exchange your new product, we only ask that you cover the return freight cost. Please email us directly to make the appropriate arrangements.